Friday, January 9, 2009

Pivot - In the Blood (2008) [single]

Damned PC died on me, so I have had to make some last minute purchases to allow my Macbook to replace it in a music handling capacity. Because of all of this I have yet to upload fresh files, however I've got a few stashed away for you. Pivot is one of my favorite electronic/post-rock bands, and I still absolutely adore there full length Make Me Love You (which I'll gladly share if there is any interest). This EP has two wonderful tracks, but the reason I share think over the full which this single appears is really for the crazy ass remixes. Normally I am not huge on remixes if the song is any good to begin with, but here I found them equally enjoyable. The second track, "Didn't I Furious" is perhaps even better than the title one. I hope you like it.

To be had here:
Pivot - In the Blood [320 kbps]

1 comment:

  1. cheers for the amazing blog, PIVOT are minto!

    ReplyDelete