Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sin Fang - Summer Echoes (2011)

So Sin Fang Bous decided to shorten his moniker to Sin Fang. Despite that confusion, Sin Fang has come out with a new release. As you may recall this is the name of the front man from Seabear releases his solo work under. This is the second of such albums, and thus far has proven a decent follow-up to my ears. I'll admit that I haven't been able to give it as much time as I usual would for a post as this is one of the final pre-written posts from before I left, so hopefully I can grab a bunch of new shit and withstand an overload and post anew. Regardless, it has that Icelandic pop charm I so adore, where they make an album playful and sentimental all at once. Dreamy, sweet, and pleasantly tender.

To be had here:
Sin Fang - Summer Echoes [256 VBR kbps]

1 comment: