Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jacuzzi Boys - Glazin' (2011) & No Seasons (2009)

This is a band I've meant to post for a long time now. I used to play these fellas at my now earstwhile employment regularly. So yeah, I dropped that job like a hot rock, motherfuckers had me using a low-quality light roast blend in an espresso machine. Much as I like listening to the Jacuzzi Boys at work, it isn't with that unacceptable bullshit. However, just more time for garage rock now. Jacuzzi Boys are a Florida garage rock outfit that anyone that likes Ty Segall, Mark Sultan, and the Strange Boys. I highly doubt these guys will be news to most of the readership, I just had the files and sharing is what it all about. I will start digging through the submitted material again after this and I think there are some real promising EPs and albums I've gotten lately, including garage rock and some more experimental fare. Keep checking back for so long as I maintain some disciple I'll keep those going.

To be had here:




Glazin' [320 kbps]











No Season [256 VBR kbps]

5 comments:

  1. They were news to me and they kick ass. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Aquavit Sauna sur mesure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it? Indoor Outdoor Private Whirlpool Installation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance of repost?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hottubsuppliers UK Dealership of Luxury Zspas & Zen Spas Hot Tubs With USA Balboa Systems. Order From Range Or Design Your Own Hot Tub.

    ReplyDelete