Monday, November 26, 2012

Moondawg Jones - The Ascension Of (2012)

A new album by Moondawg Jones is something I'm genuinely cheerful for. I loved the loud, noisey and extremely fuzzed sound on Particles '10, and this favored characteristics are wonderfully maintained in this latest album. I know I sound like a broken record on his blog sometimes, but when I poach the inbox for bands I know I like and want to support there's little surprise many of them will belong to beloved lo-fi genres. Therefore, is it unreasonable or shocking I want to tell you I can't get enough of this dude's nearly incomprehensibly washed out vocals? Moreover, that I'd like to stress how my ears yearn for thudding percussion and fuzzy guitars just of the kind that are demonstrated by Moondawg Jones? Hopefully not, otherwise this blog's gonna be a rough go for you. However, what I can add about this the album is that it has an even stronger blues-like feeling. Bemoaning and whatnot, you know, that makes me feel a bit tender in my jaded heart. Then after that you can hear a song called "Dick Trickle."

To be had here:
Moondawg Jones -  The Ascension Of

No comments:

Post a Comment